Alhamdulillah, this programme has been held at MWHS on 27/3/2010 Saturday, 1.30pm – 3.30pm and conducted by MAB Sheffield.
The topic for the program was The fully balanced Muslim family strategy which was presented by Dr Amin Belhaj, President MAB UK/Eire.
There were arround 50 audiences attended this program.
The summary of the topic presented as given below:
- from surah Al Furqan:76
- Fear the hell fire – protect you & family
- Relationship – An Nisa:21
- Do the best for the family
2. Essential pillar in building happy family
- Knows his role in family
- Feels the important of his role in family
- Do what ever is needed to fulfill his role
- To be a successful in life so, we must be successful in all roles
- Determine precisely your roles in life
- Define clearly what do you want to achieve in each role
- Feel the strong important of the success in each role – a. Feel the strong pain if you fail, b. Feel the pleasure if you succeed
- Determine the task you should do to fulfill the duty of each role
- Learn haow to do all the tasks in each role
- Plan weekly & daily – a. Each morning revise your roles and visualise your succeess, b. Each night before sleep make a review of your performance during the day and write your notes, c.Each week, review your performance for the last week & plan for the coming week.
5. Do not forget
- Seek for Allah help – ask Allah to help us
- Fully follow the strategy
May Allah bless us in their right path and Jannah
Biro Dakwah & Tarbiyyah MSM Sheffield